Not sure I have publicly stated on my blog yet or not, but I love being a soccer mom! I love going to all the practices and every game. I love bringing snacks. And mostly, I love watching my kids do something they love, work hard at, and improve. I love our conversations about teamwork, about winning and losing, about being good losers, and being good winners, about doing our best and that is winning. All that mom stuff. Both Carter and Andi are great little soccer players. They amaze me at how gracious they are after every game; win or lose. Fall soccer is my favorite with the warm sun and crisp air. I look forward to every Saturday.
Carter's team was the "Red-Golden Cheetahs." Makes sense...
GOAL!!!
Andi's team was "The Purple Panda's"
And we are so lucky that my parents live here and can come to some games.
Even though Grandpa Paul ends up wrestling kids more than watching...
No comments:
Post a Comment