Friday, November 22, 2013

Mommy Moments: Kids say the darndest

*Bentley thinks that "Jingle Bells" is really "Tinker Bell."

*Andi asked Carter to help her find a shoe outside and Carter sighed and said, "It's not my responsibility, but I guess."

*Andi said they had a "good scribble at soccer." She meant "scrimmage."

*A cop had pulled over a car right in front of our house with his lights flashing and Taytum kept saying, "That was fun to see the surgery."

*Bentley speaks really well for a two year old and has always had, what I think, to be a pretty advanced vocabulary and enunciates pretty well.... except for first thing in the morning. She doesn't speak English for about the first thirty minutes after waking. She just grunts and speaks jibberish. It's too funny.

*Whenever Bentley sees a picture of Jesus or talks about Him, she always says "Jesus Christ." I know that doesn't sound funny, but it kind of is, and sounds a little bit sacrilegious at the same time.



No comments: