I wasn't great at taking pictures this weekend! I only snapped a few on my phone, but we did have a great, relaxing weekend. No big plans, but plenty of small fun things with the fam. Just what we needed after months of no free Saturdays! We started by pulling the kids out of school early on Friday and heading to Medford. We hit up Target, Old Navy, and Costco. Always delightful.
On Saturday Carter had a birthday party and us girls had a Tea Party. It was so much fun! I did all the girls' hair and make-up and we talked about the lost art of being a lady and etiquette. My friend Jolynn said she's going to make it annual event, and I hope she does!
After the parties we headed up to my parents to break in their fire pit. Jefferson was at a baptism, so he wasn't able to join us, but the kids had fun running around my parents property, riding the four-wheeler, john dear, and golf cart, swinging, playing with Chasca, and eating hot dogs and s'mores. It was beautiful weather and the fire pit is awesome!
My parents took my four older kids after church on Sunday for the night. It was so weird just having Beckett! We enjoyed a nice quiet evening at home. Monday morning we went out to breakfast, went to the store, and went for a walk. Beckett quite enjoyed his time of being an only child. He walked into everyone's rooms when he first got up looking for everyone. It was so cute. We finally met up with my kiddos at lunch time and collected them, enjoyed the sprinklers the rest of the afternoon and the headed to a BBQ with the Ogao's and Stevens. The kids just ran around and played, rode bikes, ran thru the sprinklers, while the adults enjoyed dinner and chatting on the deck. It was a lovely evening. Too bad I have no pictures to document it. I was too busy enjoying myself.






2 comments:
Sounds like the perfect relaxing 3-day weekend.
Nothing says ladylike like hitting something with a stick. ;) Just kidding, I think that is such a cute idea! Sounds like a lovely weekend!
Post a Comment