We had some unusually warm weather in January and took advantage of it every chance we got by having playdates outside, playing at the park, and picnicking.
BBoy after tubby time:
Post basketball game lunch using gift cards from Grandma and Grandpa Great Jensen:
All the sleeping beauties:
The magic of Legos:
Jefferson and his assistant coach at one of Carter's basketball games:
We had five different cases of strep throat between the girls in January. For about two weeks I boiled toothbrushes daily, sanitized every handle and railing, and washed sheets more times than I can count. Andi ended up having an allergic reaction to her antibiotic about 2/3 of the way through her course. They were head to toe! Poor, itchy girl!
I helped head up the free movie night put on by the PTO. It was a huge success:
Will & Ali & Nixon came to visit! We watched a ton of funny videos, went out on a date to Wubba's and just enjoyed relaxing. We love it when they come!
Sassy pants Bentley:
Andi at her friend, Isa's, birthday party:
A big group of moms all took our kids to see Paddington. We were pleasantly surprised at how cute it was!
Kids making spaceships in the garage:
Beautiful Andi girl:
All my girls playing with their American Girl Dolls:
Family hike one nice afternoon:
Running errands with just Bentley girl:
Twin Day at school...
Taytum & Melayia
Andi & Marley
Alli and I went to see Kiss Me Kate at the RRT:
January was a fun month.
No comments:
Post a Comment