We just bought our first house! .... Ever. About time, right? We have worked hard and waited a long time for this. Everything fell right into place from the beginning and we couldn't feel more blessed. We've been in the house for almost three weeks and I still think I say almost hourly, "I love our house." It is the perfect fit for our family.
Recently there has been a lot on my plate. Within a few weeks of either side of our move I was asked to do an enrichment for the branch, chaperone a youth dance, attend a camp meeting (and was asked to be a YCL leader), attend a fireside, attend the youth missionary prep classes that started last week, teach in YW, speak in 5th ward, sing in the Spanish branch, and put on a class at our Relief Society conference. Then, you know, normal life stuff like soccer starting for my two older kids, mutual every Wednesday night, trying to unpack and paint, and, and, and....
While sitting at the fireside, or missionary prep class, I can't remember which, I just remembered, "Where much is given, much is required." Much has been given to us and we are blessed in so many things. So, I will be not weary in my good works and will happily go about serving where the Lord needs me.
2 comments:
Wow, congratulations on the new house! That sounds awesome!
It's so hard to remember that sometimes right? Be not weary in your good works!
Post a Comment