Thursday, May 14, 2015

Nightmare in Dreamland

 
 Andi participated in the school production called "Nightmare in Dreamland." It was for 3-5th graders, but Andi got a special invitation from our music teacher Mrs. Hay because Andi really loves music and is such a great, responsible student. She was so excited. She played the part of a swaying, singing tree, and boy was she the best tree out there! I helped with make-up backstage and had fun watching Andi participate in something that I enjoyed so much growing up. I hope she has more theater experiences in the future. The kids and Mrs Hay did such a great job with the show. The music and costumes were fantastic.
The trees:
Ben and his family came into town the day of the last afternoon performance, so I gook Grayson to get happy meals and surprise Carter at school. After lunch they came in to watch Andi's show.

 

No comments: