I missed this girls birthday. I might have cried a little bit. I was at girls camp. We managed to hopefully make this little ray of sunshine feel special on her special day. I mean, she did get to spend the whole day with GramZ who was watching my kiddos. Not a bad gig. Then after Jefferson got off work he took her out to dinner and drove her up to camp so that I could see my little lady for a minute. We hung out by the lake for a few and we gave her one present.
I got back on Saturday morning and we were partying by that afternoon. We went swimming first and gave her her most favorite gift of all time. A real life mermaid tail. This thing is amazing... seriously. It has a monofin in it and this girl can swim fast in it. She was on cloud nine.
Then we did dinner and presents and cake and ice cream back out our place.
Tay got a Puppy Surprise, doll clothes, legos...
On Sunday afternoon Taytum spend three hours straight building her princess castle lego set. She was determined.
2 comments:
That mermaid tail is awesome! Go Tay!
Tay. I just love you.
Post a Comment