So, I am going to start periodically posting "mommy moments." They can be happy mommy moments, mad mommy moments, sad, etc... just things that have happened in my little life of being a mom that I would want to remember.
I will start with two Happy Mommy Moments:
First, is that Carter said "bye bye mama" yesterday for the first time, all paired together in a sentence of sorts. It was so sweet! He is just all grown up on me. Of course there was the adorable little wave with it, so it was just a little happy bundled goodbye.
My next happy mommy moment is that Jefferson came home with flowers for me yesterday for being such a good mom and wife (his words, not mine). They are beautiful fall colors, just what I would have picked. What a good man I have!
6 comments:
oh my gosh! you have very sweet men in your life. i can't wait to see carter. i love him! he better not forget who i am. :(
2 sweet boys you have! Carter talking..you'll have to catch and post video of it sometime. That's cute Jefferson continues the tradition of flowers for you. I loved being your roomie at BYU (one of many reasons!)because we always had a fresh boquet to pretty up the nasty 9 thanks to him! :)
Oh! The nasty 9. I miss those days. I feel so privileged to have witnessed both Dyan and your romances with your now hubbies! Fun times. Carter is so cute and sweet. I'm loving this talking stage of Mei Li's too.
ahhhhh! What cuties---both of those guys! Also, just a note, if you have copied those fall recipes down, don't forget the 1/2 cup of sugar in the yam recipe that I forgot to add. Let me know what you think!
how cute!!! I hope I'll find a man that will bring me flowers! :)
I love the "mommy moments" idea. Not only are you a good mom and wife, but also a good friend. Thank you!
Post a Comment