cute hair dani! I love you with short hair! It's so cute. I will cut mine really short.. maybe after my b-ball career. :)
So cute! But you really need to post a side shot to get the full effect!
It does seem like a long while since you've gone short, looks cute! And so does your new background! Yay for Matie! :)
Hair looks cute! But I can't read anything on your page! The font is too light!Loves.
your hair is DARLING. i love it. =)
Love the hair!!!
Cute cute!
You always look cute! Love the hair.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
cute hair dani! I love you with short hair! It's so cute. I will cut mine really short.. maybe after my b-ball career. :)
So cute! But you really need to post a side shot to get the full effect!
It does seem like a long while since you've gone short, looks cute! And so does your new background! Yay for Matie! :)
Hair looks cute!
But I can't read anything on your page! The font is too light!
Loves.
your hair is DARLING. i love it. =)
Love the hair!!!
Cute cute!
You always look cute! Love the hair.
Post a Comment