Monday, November 5, 2007

Happy Days

Here is my smiley little girl. She really is this happy all of the time! Ok, most of the time. Unless she is really tired or hungry, she will just smile and talk all day. It doesn't take much to get a smile out of her and that makes her mama smile.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Maylin said...

She is gorgeous!

Trujillo family said...

She is soo cute and has such a cute smile!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I can't wait to see both of your kiddies!!!!

Jessie said...

awww, look at those beautiful blue eyes!
i like the new blog template btw

Cordie said...

Hi, I don't know if you remember me but I was with Ashlee Corrigan when she came to see your baby boy for the first time! Anyway I was wondering what site it is that you got your cute background from? I have been searching and searching and I can't find anything. If you would please let me know, I would appreciate it! Thanks
By the way your kids are darling! Cordie