Monday, November 5, 2007

Mommy Moment










Carter loves standing on the counter. I think he would stand up there all day long if I let him. He will also eat anything while on the counter, like a whole bowl of peas this afternoon. I think he thinks if he's super good I'll let him stay up there. He likes playing "Where's Lasso?" while on the counter. He'll put Lasso, or whatever stuffed animal he has that day, in the same cabinet every time. Then he'll close it and wait for me to say "Where's Lasso (or Bear, or Lamb, etc)?" Then Carter will hold up his hands, like pictured, and say the same thing in his own way. Then I'll proceed to ask "Is he in this cabinet?" "Is he in the oven?" "Is he in the fridge?" And I'll open all these places and Carter will shake his head and say, "Noooo." I wish I had it on video. It is adorable the way he shakes his head and says no. Anyways, it's his favorite game, and if we're not playing it, he'll stand reaching up for the counter saying "Up. Up. Up." It's really cute the first couple hundred times. :)

2 comments:

Maylin said...

He must like standing on the counter as a preview of the view he will have when he is older and incredibly tall! That second picture of him opening the cabinet is too cute for words!

scott and linds said...

Dani-
Your kids are so so cute! What an adorable family you have. Its been so long since I've seen you- its fun to see all the pics. Hope all is well.

-lindsey