
Carter is the best at remembering to pray. He'll constantly remind us that we need to pray at meals by just sitting there with his arms folded until we say the prayer. Granted, he'll usually sneak a few bites of food during the prayer, but still pretty impressive for a 1 1/2 year old. His folding has improved over the last few weeks. He used to just tuck both of his hands beneath his chin, but now he actually folds his arms. The trick is to get this habit to stick for the rest of his life.
5 comments:
That's my boy!!!
What a good little boy! Must have good parents!
Grayson does the same thing....very cute!
Carter is such a good boy! I love the way children remind us to be better. Like when Galla says, "Dad, don't say 'crap' like that!"
you always need somebody to be the reminder...how cute he is. Oh, and I am a So you think you can Dance fanatic also. I wanted to see the show so bad, but with Brighton and the show an hour away there was no way. Let me know how it was.
Post a Comment