Carter has been on a roll lately. I know nobody will ever find these little things as interesting as his own mom, but I thought I would share.
*Carter started calling Andi "Moo moo," which is her nickname that Jefferson and I call her. It is so cute the way he says it.
*I was reading a book that many of you are probably familiar with from the dollar spot at Target, "Cookie Monster's guessing game about food," or something along those lines. I was asking Carter to point out food that was on that page, carrots, apple, pizza, etc. When we got to the cookie he points to the cookie, yelling "cookie!" and then leans over, licks the page and says, "mmmmmmmm."
*Carter was playing in my closet yesterday and I went in after he had left and he had taken off his shoes and lined them up on the shelf with mine. It just cracked me up to see his little shoes next to mine.
*We ordered a bunch of stuff from the Children's place and had left the box in the living room. It wasn't long before Carter was wearing Andi's church shoes for next winter and had her headband on. The poor boy! I just had to laugh. It was especially funny because all he wanted to do was walk around the kitchen floor where the shoes clicked. I think we need to go throw some stuff or play in the mud or something.
*Now, onto the story that goes along with the pictures... Carter was in the bath for an hour two nights ago. Yes- an hour! He cried every time I tried to get him to come out. He was busy lining his ducks up and then knocking them off the side of the bathtub. He probably did this about twenty times. As you can see, he is quite proud that he has his ducks all in a row... it's more than his mom can say!
*Carter started calling Andi "Moo moo," which is her nickname that Jefferson and I call her. It is so cute the way he says it.
*I was reading a book that many of you are probably familiar with from the dollar spot at Target, "Cookie Monster's guessing game about food," or something along those lines. I was asking Carter to point out food that was on that page, carrots, apple, pizza, etc. When we got to the cookie he points to the cookie, yelling "cookie!" and then leans over, licks the page and says, "mmmmmmmm."
*Carter was playing in my closet yesterday and I went in after he had left and he had taken off his shoes and lined them up on the shelf with mine. It just cracked me up to see his little shoes next to mine.
*We ordered a bunch of stuff from the Children's place and had left the box in the living room. It wasn't long before Carter was wearing Andi's church shoes for next winter and had her headband on. The poor boy! I just had to laugh. It was especially funny because all he wanted to do was walk around the kitchen floor where the shoes clicked. I think we need to go throw some stuff or play in the mud or something.
*Now, onto the story that goes along with the pictures... Carter was in the bath for an hour two nights ago. Yes- an hour! He cried every time I tried to get him to come out. He was busy lining his ducks up and then knocking them off the side of the bathtub. He probably did this about twenty times. As you can see, he is quite proud that he has his ducks all in a row... it's more than his mom can say!


7 comments:
It' samazing to see them figure it all out! He is sure one cute stinker! See you tomorrow.........Keep YOUR ducks in a row!
I loved these stories. It makes me excited for Logan to grow up and be more interactive. I especially love the story about the cookies - so funny that he would lick the page :) He knows a good thing when he sees it :)
I can't believe how BIG he is getting!!!
Hmmm...how did you get him to line up his shoes with yours rather than just throw yours all off the shelf?! My boys are missing something here! :) The close up shot is too cute!
There is nothing more exciting than playing in the tub! And don't we all love the Target dollar spot :)
"Me like cookies!" That Carter kid sure does have it all figured out. And please do start a quote collection. They are so fun to read!
Post a Comment