So cute! I wonder if Andi will end up passing up Carter in the next year or so? She looks alot like Jefferson in this pic and usually I think she looks like you!
They say if you double their height at two years you'll have a pretty good idea of their height as a grown up - looks like Carter will hit 6 feet and ms. Andi.........well, she may be over 7 feet at this rate! Adorable - both of them..........
6 comments:
Andi totally looks like a Harmon!
I want/need to see them both!
So cute! I wonder if Andi will end up passing up Carter in the next year or so? She looks alot like Jefferson in this pic and usually I think she looks like you!
Gosh, I'm just shocked they are tall and skinny! Kidding. They totally won the lottery genes. Such cuties :)
They say if you double their height at two years you'll have a pretty good idea of their height as a grown up - looks like Carter will hit 6 feet and ms. Andi.........well, she may be over 7 feet at this rate! Adorable - both of them..........
Your kids are too cute!! and yes, we need to end this blog-only relationship! haha
Post a Comment