So, some of you may be wondering where my posts are.
Ok, probably not, but I am going to tell you anyways. It all has to do with the week from you know where (h-e-double hockey sticks). That was last week. It all ended with our computer all but crashing. It shuts down after being on for less than a minute, literally. So, I can't upload pictures or even check email or post. Any suggestions? I have heard that the bottom may need to cleaned out or that the hard drive might need to be cleaned out. All of which, I am sure, will cost more than the computer is actually worth. I'll keep you posted, actually, probably not until it's fixed.
13 comments:
One word..........bummer
Hey Dani,,its Heather Here, we just had that same thing happen to our old laptop, so we sent it back to provo where we bought it and they cleaned it out and fixed it for free. Maybe the company where you bought your computer does the same thing. Maybe not..Its worth checking on though.
Bummer...we'll miss you!
Don't you hate computers sometimes!
We need to talk! I would love to hear the "story" being told right now. If you even know what I am talking about. I will call you.:)
We will miss you...good talking to you tonight. We miss you guys. Love you.
Buy a dang computer will ya? I need to see pics of my beautiful grandbabies! I have a permo smile about Carter and the movies! Love that kid.......and I think Andi is in love with me!
Your killin' me here!
Okay, I am ready for your blog to be fixed...I miss your posts!!!
One word. . . "Macintosh".
Much Love,
Emmett
Happy Birthday Jeff! We love you and hope you have a great one.
good luck. Sometimes technology makes things harder.
We miss you!
Post a Comment