So, first of all I have two words for you: Michael Phelps. If you did not stay up until midnight watching him a couple of nights ago make world history, you missed out! It was worth every minute of sleep I was missing and every tired moment the next day. I absolutely love the Olympics. I literally have it on all day, my poor kids. Even at 2 in the afternoon when the only thing on is boxing or baseball, it's on. I feel so American and proud of it when I watch. Carter has started singing the Olympic theme song (dum, dum, du dum, dum, dum, dum) and I love it.
Next, every woman should own a pair of designer jeans. Now, I do not wear expensive clothes, I can't afford it, first of all, and second of all, it is not practical. Picture mom on the floor all day, crawling around, snot, spit up, tears all over her shirt, dirt, water, spilled milk, you get the picture. However, if you slip on a nice pair of jeans, you instantly feel better.... yes, I am that shallow. But really, it makes a difference, and a nice pair is totally different than a $20 pair. Not that there is anything wrong with the $20 pair because I have plenty of those, but a nice pair holds it shape and makes you feel like a million bucks. They make every outfit look better. Some day I am going to open a jean shop called "Dani Jean" (ps, that's my name) and it will be designer jeans at real mom prices. Keep your eyes open. In the mean time, go and treat yourself to a new pair of jeans.
19 comments:
I'm in on being an owner with you on DaniJeans.......catchy name, Shauna can make us logos etc, and we can make them as dang long as we want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hallelujah for 36" inseam as the starting length!
I am also obsessed with the Olimpics...I'm pretty sure we are up every night til 12 or 1 watching them!
I will let Johnny know that Dani told me to go buy a new pair of designer jeans. Haha. I totally know what you mean though, it really does make you feel so much better about yourself. Oh and yes we did watch Michael Phelps make history and it was incredible! It was fun going to the movie with you guys today, thanks for inviting us.
You can't start with a 36" inseam. Then your poor short sister-in-law could never support your business!
Love the olympics and love the idea of Dani Jean...you really should go through with it!
Designer jeans are great. I have one pair and they make me feel pretty.
Can't give out enough shout outs and hoorays to the olympics...and my fellow addicts! I know it's bad when Kaleb says today "look they're back at the birds nest now!"
As for the jeans...you'd def get business with Natalie on the 36" inseam! You've wanted to do that for as long as I can recall and you really proabably will one day which would be so awesome. I'd be proud to have DJ seamed on my bootie! :)
p.s. liking the gray floral background!
As long as you make long jeans....I am there. Sound great. We love you guys.
What kind of jeans did you get? I am always in need of a great pair of jeans for my long legs. Most pants I try look like I am ready for the floods. And there aren't any of those in the near future here.:)
Okay - what kind of jeans are they? Are they sevens? I have heard good things about them.
Also - you are welcome to sleep over ANYTIME - whether you need a/c or not. We have a guest room - it would be fun!!
I love my designer jeans! Which kind did you get? I'm loving true religions they hold there shape and are soooo comfortable, for all the bending, squating, kneeling we moms do! Have you been to TJ Max they have sevens, and true religion, and more for way cheaper, NOT cheap, but cheaper!
I love my designer jeans! Which kind did you get? I'm loving true religions they hold there shape and are soooo comfortable, for all the bending, squating, kneeling we moms do! Have you been to TJ Max they have sevens, and true religion, and more for way cheaper, NOT cheap, but cheaper!
Amen Sista! I never thought it would make that big of a difference until you kept telling me about Buckles. I must say, I LOVE THEM, and if I could, I would wear them every day!
2 things, we did watch MP and it was awesome!! also, i have never owned designer jeans before...hmmmmmm you got me thinking maybe thats what my body is missing!! hahahaha ya right! maybe when im done all my baby making and get back to the "old jessie" i will definatley look into getting some! thanks :)
ps..i just saw your moms comment...i'd be down for creating a logo for you someday :)
Did you realize that DaniJeans and Designer Jeans both begin with DJ and that those letters are the beginning letters of both yours and Jeffersons names? I think it's a sign. Go for it girl!!! I think it would go big.
i'll buy the jeans! just make them LONG!!!! hahah.
I'm the same, I'm biting my nails the whole time, go USA!
Post a Comment