Saturday, September 13, 2008

All caught up

Our computer is back up and running!!! Thank you John! If anyone around here needs a computer fixed or wants a new desktop built, he is your guy. 

After many, many hiccups, it is back and running great. It has a new hard drive, a new memory stick (?), and is way faster than before. All of our pictures were even saved. Thank you John!

Anyways, check out below for a few updates. They were all put up really quickly, but you get the gist. I know you have all been waiting with baited breath. (I have always hated that saying... where did it even originate from? It just sounds kind of gross to me. Why did I use it, you ask? I'm not sure) But, without further ado, I give you our last month of updates:

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Hip hip hooray!! Loved all of the posts...so glad you're back in business!

Shauna said...

looks like you guys have had a lot of fun lately....your fam is so cute!

Shauna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dyan said...

So glad you're officially back! All the fun pics and activities were great to view. Andi's dress is sooo adorable! And the big truck day looks so fun, as does Jefferson's b-day, and everything else too!

Hayley Hatch said...

Yay! I am so happy you are back! I have been missing the Harmon family updates!