1. A pair of long and lean jeans from the Gap. (they were actually long enough and on sale for $20!!! It's a miracle!)
2. Some new shirts for Andi and a new zip up hoodie for Carter
3. A carmeled apple from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (the apple pie one- scrumptious!)
What are the last 3 songs you downloaded on your Ipod?
It has been so long since I downloaded on to my Ipod. I usually just borrow Jefferson's if I really want to use one, but I think the last to go on was the soundtrack from the movie "Shine"
What are your 3 favorite movies?
1. White Christmas
What are the last 3 songs you downloaded on your Ipod?
It has been so long since I downloaded on to my Ipod. I usually just borrow Jefferson's if I really want to use one, but I think the last to go on was the soundtrack from the movie "Shine"
What are your 3 favorite movies?
1. White Christmas
2. Dan in Real Life
3. Sleepless in Seattle
What are 3 things you haven't done yet?
1. Used my license as a nurse
What are 3 things you haven't done yet?
1. Used my license as a nurse
2. Potty trained a child
3. Taken a second honeymoon with my hubby :)
What are 3 things you can't live without (not counting people)?
1. Popcorn (with a diet coke)
What are 3 things you can't live without (not counting people)?
1. Popcorn (with a diet coke)
2. Oil tea light
3. My Fry boots (thanks mom!)
What are your 3 favorite dishes?
1. Chicken tacos (preferably from Muchas Gracias)
What are your 3 favorite dishes?
1. Chicken tacos (preferably from Muchas Gracias)
2. Steak and rosemary red potatoes with a big salad
3. Homemade stir fry (I have a fabulous recipe if anyone ever wants it)
What are your 3 favorite TV shows?
1. The Office
What are your 3 favorite TV shows?
1. The Office
2. Bones
3. Fringe
Where are the last 3 places you traveled to (more than 100 miles away)?
1. Salt Lake City, UT (ok, I am actually going next week, but close enough)
2. Klamath Falls, OR (last weekend)
3. Twin Falls, ID (for Jefferson's 10 year reunion)
What 3 things would you buy if money wasn't an issue?
1. A house
What 3 things would you buy if money wasn't an issue?
1. A house
2. A new car for Jefferson (black toyota camry XLE with tinted windows and black rims)
3. A new wardrobe for everyone in the house
If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?
1. A very large amount of money sent from an anonymous benefactor
If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?
1. A very large amount of money sent from an anonymous benefactor
2. A potty training boot camp (where I could send my child to and he would return potty trained)
3. Endless free sky miles
3 comments:
Ok Dani, a couple things:
Yes I would love your stir fry recipe! Mine are just missing something, they dont taste that good!
ALso, John made me watch the fringe with him, its actually pretty good! you reminded me how much I really need to buy sophia some clothes! Ive never really bought her any, she gets them 2nd hand from my in laws but she has ran out and im like...oh what do i do now?? lol i guess i need to go shopping for her for once! also,i liked reading this tag! thanks!
Jess
Wait...the fringe, never heard of it expect for us asking "do you want to fringe?" haha! :) Fun to read, I secretly like the tag things, I think they're fun! And my mouth is now craving an apple pie caramel apple..so yummy!
Amen to the free sky miles, buying a house, and taking a second honeymoon (and a third, and a fourth...)!
Also, excellent TV picks. I didn't let myself watch Fringe last night because Brad is out of town and I didn't want to be scared! He's coming home tonight and, stinks for him, will be in the air at 9:00--not that there's anything good on TV at that time or anything....:)
Post a Comment