Sunday, September 14, 2008

Walka Walka Walka

Andi is finally taking some steps! Hip hip hooray! She totally gets how to do it and will actually stand up and start walking of her own accord. We didn't get a great video of it, but here is what we do have. She has even progressed since the video was taken. She is just like Carter... when she was ready she just up and started taking 7 or 8 steps. Little stinker has been holding out on us!

13 comments:

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Horray! I love it when they walk. I love the dress your mom made her. So cute. We miss you guys. I am glad your computer is back so we can see more pictures. Love ya.

Sharon said...

Yipee! She looks so cute walking. I love how cute it is when they fall...and it doesn't even bother them, they just get up and do it again and again!

Trevor and Angie said...

Oh goodness, she is getting so big! Its sad in a way...I miss cuddling with her in church every week! But awesome too...such a special time! And yes we do need to get together, it has been WAY too long!!!

Dyan said...

Carter seems thrilled about Andi's new trick!:) She will love her new found freedom...and you may or may not! It gets a bit tricky at the store when you have 2 kids running off in 2 different directions...not that I speak from experience or anything, my children would never do a thing like that....right!

Ie Li said...

Way to go Andi! So glad you're back and blogging again!

Robyn said...

I love it!

nison (nic + allison) said...

I can't believe it! Go Andi!

Tory said...

Your baby is walking! I guess that means it's time for you to have another one!!!

John and Jada McFarlane said...

I am so happy that you have your computer back! Looks like you had an eventful month!

Amanda said...

im glad your back to your blog. i love reading all that is going on in your family

jacque said...

So cute! I love her face. It's as if she's saying, "Yep, I know how to do this and I will do it when I want to!" Have fun on your new chases!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Way to go Miss Moo!

Shauna said...

She is so cute!!