I wouldn't say that I forgot how much I love being around my husband, but this last week has been a great reminder of what an amazing, family oriented, loving, fun, funny husband I have. He is such a great support to me, especially when I have trials. He always knows the right things to do and say. We always have such a great time with the kids, but we especially have fun after the kids go to bed when it's just the two of us. :) We just enjoy spending time together, whether it's cuddling while watching a movie, or battling it out in Mario Kart on the
Wii. I am going to miss him like CRAZY while I am away all next week visiting my sister in Utah. (and Carter too)
Tonight we went out to dinner at Muchas Gracias (delicious, greasy Mexican food!) and headed to Bella Vista park afterwards. Andi has fine tuned her walking skills and walks about 95% of the time. Only when she is in a real hurry, like when Carter is chasing her, does she revert to crawling. (see video below) Carter is just as crazy as ever. He speaks in full sentences, and it surprises me almost every time he opens his mouth. They certainly keep us on our toes.
Dinner at Muchas Gracias:



Carter was distracted by a squirrel in the tree:

Our attempt at a self family portrait... we need to work on that. I am pretty sure both Andi and Carter are looking at a dog in front of us...

Siblings, siblings, there were never such devoted siblings:

Andi walking:
7 comments:
Cute pictures! I love Andi's pig tails, and she looks so darling walking! I loved when Ben had time off of school. Although we are thrilled about him being done with school, there is a part of me that will be sad that we won't have long breaks anymore....just work work work! Have a great time in Utah....I am very jealous!
i love how andi waves her hands around when she gets to her destination. she is so adorable!!
Dani you've got to call me when you come here. We really need to get together for lunch or something! I would really love to see you!
I'm so glad you got to go out and do something fun! I'm sure it was nice to get out and take in some deep breaths of fresh air. And yes, Jefferson is a great one and I'm glad he takes such good care of you. Glad you have such cute Carter & Andi to enjoy too...and for me to enjoy as well (via pictures only unfortunately).
Love the pigtails....love the teeth....love the waving arms.....love them looking everywhere but the camera.....love the walking....love the slide.....and glad that you are in love with your family!
Dani, you guys are really a beautiful family! Where are you going to be in Utah? If your local, I would love to stop by and see you!
Have fun and be safe!
Andi is so cute! It is crazy how just one day they just get it! Have fun in Utah! We missed you at the Pampered Chef party but I figured you were spending time with your fam and that's much more important!
Post a Comment