Andi has a beanie that has a two little points and every time she wears it Carter says she looks like Batman. Mind you, Carter has never seen a batman movie/cartoon.
When Carter started recognizing Big Bird from his diapers and a few Sesame Street books that we had, he would call him "Big Duck." Close enough.
Carter dressed his bear up in a snowsuit and said that he was going to go on a spaceship. I thought that was pretty spot on, those snowsuits do look an awful lot like an astronaut's spacesuit.
6 comments:
I think CArter is pretty creative!
That ET comment seriously made me laugh out loud. I've never been a big fan, but maybe if I can picture him as a sort of turtle, I'll like the movie a bit more. :)
Speaking of cute things kids say, Baylie saw your family pic on the side and said they are at Elmos house. I guess on Elmos world there is a big red wall, I have no idea.:)
what a boy! we need to gets ours together! please graduation come quickly so your fam can move down our way! :)
He sounds so cute! Kenden cracks me up like that everday!
I totally think ET looks like a turtle. Nice call, Carter!
Post a Comment