Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tagged


5 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1) Fringe
2) The Office
3) Bones
4) SYTYCD
5) House

5 Favorite Restaurants:
1) Cafe Rio
2) Red Robin
3) Roadhouse Grill
4) Pita Pit
5) Vi Thai

5 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1) Had playgroup at Rachel's
2) Went and saw Twilight with Maylin and Rachel
3) Had Direct TV installed
4) Sat and listened to some raunchy, old man named John try to sell me Verizon (I had to listen because he had information for our new resident packages for our complex) ugh.
5) Listened to Christmas music

5 Things I Love About Fall:
1) The colors- I love driving the Historic Columbia Highway and seeing all the beautiful leaves changing
2) The weather- not too hot, not too cold
3) Eating anything and everything with pumpkin
4) Halloween- it's so much fun with kids who get excited about it
5) Thanksgiving

5 Things On My Wishlist:
1) Cuddle bug
2) New sunglasses
3) Wii fit
4) To be pregnant! Really, can it take this long? 
5) A new recipe book (it's really just a photo album so all my notecards fit in... I just need another one because I have outgrown my old one)

No comments: