Thursday, April 16, 2009

A bite of bagel

It has been wonderfully warm and sunny weather this morning so we decided to take advantage of it, since it's supposed to rain again tomorrow. After story time we walked around "historic" downtown Gresham. We mostly just window shopped and enjoyed stopping to look at dogs that passed by and people watch. We did stop in the toy store too, of course. Then we ended up at Jazzy Bagel to grab a bagel for lunch. The kids enjoyed it, as you can tell. 


Here is a random picture from yesterday of my sweet kids reading together.

6 comments:

suzanne said...

Look how long Andi's hair looks!

Robyn said...

That's exactly what I was going to say!!

Dyan said...

It takes special kids to have messy faces and still make food look appetizing...but they managed to pull it off! I want a jazzy bagel!

Hannah said...

i was gonna say too Andi's hair is getting really long! Your kids are so very cute!

Pieces of me... said...

Yum! I miss those Jazzy Bagels. ;)

Maren B said...

I love the siblings photo--if only siblings were always this cooperative...