
We are so excited to have another little girl!! Baby girl looks great. She's growing right on track and is busy swimming around in there. Both Carter and Andi informed us that they wanted a sister and Jefferson and I have thought it was a girl all along. My parents were in town and got to tag along to see our little girl up on the big screen. We cannot wait to meet this little one!
25 comments:
Here's a GIGANTIC Congratulations in a sparkly pink and polka dotted banner!! We are so excited for you guys!
Yay!!!! That will be so fun for you to dress up new baby girl and Andi in matching stuff. Congrats on healthy baby girl, so exciting!
yay!!!! congratulations!! i'm so excited for you dani!
Awesome Dani!! Glad all is well and so happy for you. Congrats!!
Congratulations Dani!!!!!!!!!!! I am soo jealous, right now! hehe! So happy for you guys!
Yipee!! That is so exciting! You can never have too many girls.
congrats Dani! that is so exciting! :)
yay!! congrats!
It's the year of the girl!!! Everyone I know is having little girls! I love it! We'll rule the world one day! Hee hee. Congratulations Dani and Jefferson! That's wonderful news! New Jersey is doing a happy dance for you both! hee hee.
yay!!! Congratulations, little girls are so much fun, as you know. Thats great for Andi to be getting a little sister, I'm sure she will be a great big sister.
Yeah for baby girl Harmon! I'm glad the stuff I sent for her will be put to good use. :) Can't wait to meet her! Way to even up the girl count among the cousins.
Yay! Hooray!!
Hip hip Hooray! I am so excited. Finally we are not getting the opposite of each other, and they will be so close in age. Can't wait to get those two together.
It is so exciting that you're having another girl!! Congratulations!
Congrats!! Everyone is having boys right now it's nice to see a little girl in the mix. Can't wait to meet her.
Ooh I just knew it!! I'm so excited for your family. Carter and Andi are going to be such good big siblings to baby number 3. Can't wait for your Baby Name poll that I'm sure will show up soon!
Yay! I'm glad Andi will have a sister--everyone girl needs one. Here's to lots more tiaras, dress-ups, pink, and drama! :)
I'm glad all those cute headbands you have will get another head to look so adorable on! Congrats!!
Congrats!
Congrats! That is so exciting!
Yay Dani! I am so excited for you! I can't believe you are going to have 3, it seems like you just had Carter :)
Yay, I am so happy for you guys! 3 has been good for us so far, I think you will love it! So far we have the same pattern going on.
Congrats on another girl! I love it when sisters are close together. Plus they're so much more fun to shop for!
Another beautiful Harmon girl in this world is not a bad thing at all! Congrats!
I so called it!! That is exciting!! Wow, life is good :)
Post a Comment