Friday, June 5, 2009

3rd Trimester

Here I am at almost 30 weeks:

I can't believe I am already in my 3rd trimester. 2 1/2 months til this baby gets here. I had a doctor's appointment this morning and everything looks/sounds great. I am measuring right on track. I am on track to gain a bit more weight with this babe than with my last two. Happy day. :) But I am feeling great and loving this pregnancy! Just this past week or two I have started to outgrow some of my regular pants and shirts. It's somewhat depressing to watch my wardrobe shrink. I do carry really high though, so luckily with the aid of a rubber band or bella band, most pants should work for another month or hopefully two. 

I have started to sit down and really think about and look at baby names (we have been slackers this pregnancy) and found that one of my favorite girl names was in the top 25 baby names for last year! I couldn't believe it! I don't know any girl with this name. I always said I wouldn't use a name that was in the top 25 most popular names. You know, you don't want your kid having the same name as every other girl in her class. At least I don't. So I always look at the top baby names for the previous year before a name can make it onto my list of names to consider. This one was only at #24.... it's still on my list, but we'll see. Be looking for a baby name poll to appear soon!

13 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Um, I can't believe you are still the small! I think baby girl is by your back! You look great! Can't wait to see the belly in person in a month or so!

nison (nic + allison) said...

If only I can be so luck as to look as cute as you and summer look!

Sharon said...

You look great still! You are tiny! Can't wait to see you and the kiddos in a few days!

The Bell Family said...

you are so tiny, i can't believe it. you look fantastic. i wish i looked half that good when i'm pregnant. can't wait to hear what you name this little girl. its funny that you don't like top 25 names, it must be because your name is pretty common, unlike my name, and i have named my girls both pretty common names. must be for the years that i have dealt with for having such an uncommon name, well at least the spelling.

suzanne said...

You carry them just like you mom!

Hannah said...

Lookin fantastic. I'm really anxious to hear what names you have picked. I am the same way about my kids names. I already have my girl named picked out for the girl I want oh so bad. i'm so scared someones gonna use it since my boss stole my other pick. It's not on any top 100 name charts that I've seen tho, so I hope I'm safe.

John and Jada McFarlane said...

You look great! Pregnancy is such an amazing thing! Yours is going a lot faster than I felt mine went. Haha isn't that how it always is?

jacque said...

I always forget that you and Dee or so close in your pregnancy. You look great...still!

Dyan said...

I'm not sure whose cuter...you with your finally showing prego belly or little Andi smiling up at you in the corner of the pic! :)

Pieces of me... said...

Where's your belly? :) You seem so small at 30 weeks... you look great. :) Share the names! :)

Anonymous said...

you look great Dani. Seeing that we have very similar bodies, i'm hoping that i will look like you when pregnant! :)
Can't wait to hear the name of this little girl. :)

Rohatinsky Family said...

You are so tiny! And I hate that you still fit into your normal jeans and you are 30 weeks. I already want to give up mine because they are entirely too uncomfortable. =) You look great. And just like everyone else has been saying, I can't wait to hear the names you are thinking about.

Taryn said...

You are so stinkin' cute! Add my name to the ever growing list of those who are anticipating the names. Its so fun, isn't it!