Thursday, June 25, 2009

Grandma Z zoo day


We had such a great time at the zoo with Grandma Z on Tuesday. She was watching my nephews Gray and Cal last week so we met up for the morning and part of the afternoon.
Petting the goat is always a favorite of ours.




Grandma Z treated us to the train ride. The kids LOVED it!! It was about a 30 minute ride and they could have gone again.

Thanks Grandma Z for a fun day at the zoo (and for the elephant ears!)

3 comments:

Ie Li said...

oh how fun! You look so pretty Dani! I'm curious, what does Z stand for?

Sharon said...

Looks like the kids had a lot of fun, I wish I could have been there! We will have to go again soon!

Dyan said...

What fun! I love days that include an outing with the kiddos and my mom!