Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Sunday was yet another day full. Jefferson was asked less than a week ago to speak in sacrament meeting and somehow, between finals, exit exams, clinic, and graduation, he managed to write a talk. He did a great job. After sacrament meeting the Corrigan family headed home. That left just our little family and Gramma Mitchy to enjoy a quiet afternoon. We just hung out at home and relaxed and played. We enjoyed a tri-tip dinner and playing with Jefferson's father's day gift; the Wii fit. It was fun.

I am so blessed to have such amazing fathers in my life. My dad is such an amazing example of hard work and dedication to family. He did and still does an amazing job of presiding over his home. I am so grateful that we have him to look up to. And of course, to my amazing husband and father of my children; I couldn't ask for a better man to be the head of our home. He has worked so hard to earn his DC so that he can support our family and so that I can remain a stay at home mom. I so appreciate his love and endless support of me and our children. Our kids are very lucky to have him; as am I. Happy Father's Day!!

1 comment:

The McClellan Family said...

OH you look so good! Yay you guys are finished! SO are you going to stay in the Portland area? CHad and I are hoping to make it down that way for a weekend we want to visit the temple since that was the one we got married at:) It always seems like you get asked to speak during the busiest times - Chad had to speak during finals and we were moving and a bunch of other stuff but he is so calm about it all if it were me i may have asked for a raincheck.