Thursday, August 13, 2009

A day in the life of me...

Sharing is caring:
The kids love to dance and are constantly striking poses everywhere they go, accompanied by a "watch me mom!"
Napping with Dad is the best. And no, he is not napping because of sleepless nights, we just stayed up REALLY late playing Guitar Hero. Taytum slept for nine hours straight that night:

These bathtub crayons are a hit:

We also got all the kids new bath towels. Carter LOVES his monster towel, slept with it during nap the first day we got it, and asks to play with it about twenty times a day. We keep having to explain that it's a towel, not a blanket.
She's a thug; saggy bottoms & backward hat. She couldn't quite get her shorts over her booty when she was dressing herself.
Cute, quality, sibling time. Warms the cockles of my heart:

Just your typical day.

17 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Such sweet kids! Reece can't wait to come play with her cousins!

Hannah said...

So cute! It looks like in that one pic of taytum and Andi, Taytum has dimples. Does she?

suzanne said...

She looks so much like Carter in that first picture - my goodness! Love seeing Andi's true smiles in pictures! They look so so happy - all of them - even Jefferson as he's sleeping!

Jenny said...

9 HOURS? Holy Moly! She is so beautiful:) All your kids are, of course!

Jessie said...

um okay, 9 hours??? are you kidding me??? you have a super good baby there! hehe ELijah is 6 months and has not slept more than 5-6 hours!

Anyway, you're such a good mom and you're kids are cute :)

Jessie said...

um okay, 9 hours??? are you kidding me??? you have a super good baby there! hehe ELijah is 6 months and has not slept more than 5-6 hours!

Anyway, you're such a good mom and you're kids are cute :)

Kirstin said...

I Love your kids! Too cute:)

John and Jada McFarlane said...

Ok, so I loved that post! Your kids are gorgeous! I love the picture of Jefferson taking a nap because little Taytum looks so cute all bundled up! Isn't three wonderful!

jacque said...

love the pic of Andi not quite getting her shorts up! Don't you love this stage? Okay, so where does Taytum get all that dark hair. It throws me off everytime I see her! :)

Taryn said...

I can't get over how tiny Taytum looks all wrapped up next to her Daddy. She's such a little peanut! Your kids are such dolls!

Pieces of me... said...

Your typical day looks pretty full and eventful! :) Those are the coolest bath pens! Where did you get them? By the way, Go guitar hero! Love that game.

Dyan said...

Looks like each of your days must be pretty good with those cute faces smiling back at you!

Rohatinsky Family said...

I can't believe how much hair Taytum has. Logan is still working on getting some! I was wondering what you guys did for Carter and Andi crib-wise when they were little. Seeing how I have just about 2 months left I was just thinking that I probably should get cracking on figuring out what the heck we are going to do with the two boys. Did you have 2 cribs or was Carter old enough to have a toddler bed? Were they in the same room? I need to try and figure out what to do. Thanks =)

Emmett and Ashlee said...

So adorable. She is getting so big. I can't wait to meet her in a couple weeks. Her and Kaleeya are going to have so much fun together.

Jaime said...

Taytum is just the cutest thing! Love the dimples!!

Trevor and Angie said...

You give me hope saying your newborn sleeps for nine hours! And I can't believe how big your other two are getting. So crazy, they were just so little when we first moved here! I must ask though....what are cockles? haha

Jackie said...

You seriously have the cutest kids! That little Taytum's dimple is so cute! I love dimples.