She is so yummy!! I need to hold her again. Let me know when you're up for a girls night. I need one soon but more than that, I just want to hold Taytum!!
Good grief, she's so adorable!! She is so alert and interactive. It's fun to hear that she's enjoying her bathtime already...a water baby in the making?
Yippie-skippie for bath time. I helped bath my niece last week and she smelled so yummy afterwards. Taytum is just so cute Dani! Her personality sparkles!
Hey Dani! Congrats on Taytum! I've been out of town and didn't know you had her yet! She's so stinking cute. I LOVE her blanket in these pictures. Does she look like your other kids did when they were babies? Hope you're feeling good! She's adorable!
16 comments:
She is adorable. There is nothing better than a baby right after bath time!
Love the mohawk, and love her sweet little gown. She TOTALLY looks like a Harmon in that bottom picture!
Looks like she really enjoyed herself, love the gown.
Haha, I love her little folded hands in that last pic. She looks like a little old woman. (An ADORABLE little old woman, of course!)
She is so yummy!! I need to hold her again. Let me know when you're up for a girls night. I need one soon but more than that, I just want to hold Taytum!!
Good grief, she's so adorable!! She is so alert and interactive. It's fun to hear that she's enjoying her bathtime already...a water baby in the making?
Honestly she is beautiful. Do I dectect a bit of Jefferson in the last pic or what???
Stinkin' cute if you ask me! REally starting to get her own look!
How cute are those fingers in that last pic! She is a doll! I also love the blanket, I am sure you made it.:)
Lila loves the bath as well and has even fallen asleep during bathtime! Taytum is super yummy looking.
She is seriously such a cutie! Newborns are just so sweet!
Yummy little thing! :) I love that little sleep gown she's in.
she is so cute! i love her dark hair!
Yippie-skippie for bath time. I helped bath my niece last week and she smelled so yummy afterwards. Taytum is just so cute Dani! Her personality sparkles!
Hey Dani! Congrats on Taytum! I've been out of town and didn't know you had her yet! She's so stinking cute. I LOVE her blanket in these pictures. Does she look like your other kids did when they were babies? Hope you're feeling good! She's adorable!
SUCH a BEAUTY!! And I was just looking over at the name poll again and it's funny how all the others just seem so wrong now...she's def a Taytum!
Post a Comment