Sorry, I couldn't resist. The mom's group in my ward did a little party for Taytum yesterday. It was so much fun. We just had tons of delicious treats and good conversation while the kids all played together. It was super fun. Thanks ladies for such a good time!! And a special thanks to Kelli for hosting! Love you ladies!
The girls on either side of me are both preggers!
Tyson loved baby Tay. He kept trying to share this little car with her by setting it ever so gently in her hand. It was adorable.
8 comments:
Oh I wished I stayed long enough to make the photo! Darn! LOL the whole party was practicably pregnant women or women that just had a baby! I Love It!
Life wouldn't be the same with out good friends! What a fun idea. :)
We just HAD to throw you a little party and it was totally fun! Chaotic with all those little ones in my tiny apartment, but fun! Can't go wrong with yummy food and good friends!
What a fun little get together, and fun reason to celebrate!
haha I get the Par-Tay. It took me a second and then I was laughing out loud. I don't know why that struck me as so funny but thanks for the clever play on words to make my day.
Congratz on the beautiful baby girl, you have such a nice little family.
She is so dang adorable. I can't wait to meet her next week. We had to force the nuk on Kaleeya too, she is finally addicted....just the way I like it.
I love that little Tay-ter tot! Those pictures of her in the pink polo dress are so cute--you just want to eat her up! Are you sure that dimple didn't show up after you took a little nibble of her cheek?
Post a Comment