Monday, September 28, 2009

Carter Kick

*Carter came into our room this morning and our fan was on but not oscillating and Carter said, "Your fan is on but the batteries are too dead to make it spin around."

*Carter sneezed and said, "I have hiccups and 'bless yous' in my mouth."

*I don't know if I have mentioned this before, but on occasion, like tonight, Carter calls the moon a "moon ball."

*Carter calls camping, "panking." A few consonants are mixed up is all.

*I asked Carter what he wanted for lunch and he replied, "Chicken balls."
(Tyson's boneless buffalo wings are in the shape of balls and we had just had them a couple days ago during our mini football party... I thought it was funny).

*We have a few acorn squash on our counter and Carter calls them "acorn squishies."

4 comments:

Trishelle said...

Tehehehee! So cute! I hope we never forget those cute things our kids say!

Sharon said...

Funny kid! That is really funny because Grayson calls the moon the "moon ball" when it is round, but if it is a cresent shape then it is just the "moon". I guess is does look different sometimes!

Dyan said...

I just love that age where they're making sense of the world and trying to communicate it the best way they know...makes for great laughs!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

He is such a riot! I can't wait until Reece starts saying funny things!