Taytum had her "two month" appointment today, just about a week and a half early. Our doctor sneaked us in a little early so that we wouldn't have to worry about that when we moved to Boise. Anyways, her stats:
Height: 23 1/4 inches 89%
Weight: 10lbs 13.6 oz. 65%
She is one growing girl!
Taytum is still such a good baby. She is definitely out of that sleeping all the time baby phase. We love seeing her little eyeballs. She smiled for the first time last Tuesday, September 8, but they are still very few and far between and we have yet to catch it on camera. It is sure priceless when she does smile. She still has her head full of dark hair. She does not love being restrained. Swaddling her when she's sleepy will calm her down and help her sleep, but she dislikes greatly being put in her carseat, being in the baby Bjorn or the Moby when she's awake. Once she's asleep she doesn't mind the confinement, but it sure makes it difficult to carry her around a lot when she hates those two modes of transportation. And lastly, Taytum loves being talked to and sung to. She just looks around and takes in whoever is talking to her. We love our yummy little Tum-tum!!
6 comments:
She sure has changed a lot like they always do! I LOVE that hair. She sure is beautiful!!
She looks like a different baby! It's crazy how fast they change. She is still beautiful. Her hair is so cute!
Call me when you get a second so we can catch up. I am excited to hear all about your new adventures in Boise!
Congrats to Jeff..again! You have the most darling family. Good luck with the move! Love you all!
Could she get any yummier? I need to see her soon!
So cute. I have a moby too and I love it, I wear it all the time, Sophie loves that thing and will chill in it for hours.
Oh she is just getting more and more darling! I love her hair.
Post a Comment