Monday, March 22, 2010

The Harmon Fam

This is the Harmon Fam from our trip down to Utah.
The girls (& Grandpa Harmon for some reason) :)
The guys:





5 comments:

Dyan said...

For some reason it made me giggle that Jefferson was the only one sitting on the floor. He looks like such a little boy there!

suzanne said...

I love that you are the tallest!

breena rae said...

oh how I wish we could have been there. I;m glad so many could come for Lisa. We love you guys!

Dani said...

Yeah Mom, I look like giant woman! I didn't feel that much taller than everybody.
And Dyan, I thought it was funny that Jefferson was on the floor too. It took me a second to find hinm in the picture. He just wanted to be down with his boy. :)
We miss you and your little family Breena! Hopefully we'll see you again some time in this life time!

Jessie said...

Wow, I always love seeing big families! John and I are the oldest and Sophia & Elijah are the only grandchildren on both sides so far so it's going to be quite a while before we get a huge family!
Oh and Dani, I've been meaning to make a comment about you going back to work. I know it is hard, (for me too) but you are so blessed to have a great career that you can feel good about and makes it worth going as well as financially worth it.
You are a great mom!! Thanks for inspiring me to be better :)