Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I love being an Auntie!

I am privileged to be the aunt of this handsome little fellow here:
Welcome Jameson Paul Stewart. Born March 16th. 8lb 1 oz. 20 inches long.
Proud parents are my brother Sam and his beautiful wife Nikki:

Aren't I lucky?

5 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Yes! We all are! Being an auntie ranks right up there!

Rohatinsky Family said...

Yay! Congratulations! New babies are the best.

Congrats too on your new job. I liked what you said about how blessed we are that we can have Heavenly Father's hand in every decision that we make. I've thought about that a so many times- I can't imagine walking through life, having to make every decision on my own. I'm sure I'd be really lost by now. I'm sure you will be blessed, despite the time that you're away from your family, because you are doing what's right.

Dyan said...

I'm glad to see they finally got to hold their little boy!! Congrats to them and the rest of your fam on another sweet little one!

Hannah said...

What a precious lil guy!

The Bell Family said...

Congrats to Sam and Nikki and your family! He is a cutie!