Friday, June 4, 2010

Everyone's laughing and riding and cornholing except Buster...

Oh what a week. Last week my sister and her family came into town and my brother and his family came down mid week to join the fun. Man did we have some good laughs. Our kids get along so well together and I got to love on my new little niece Remi and nephew Jameson. The weather was less than cooperative, but we still managed to have some good fun....
Andi's new shirt and headband from Aunt Sumo: (Cute, right? You should check out her blog at summossweetstuff.blogspot.com)
We spent one morning at Rafiki's. It's a huge indoor playplace for kids with dress-up clothes (where my kids spent the majority of the time), a kitchen with all the fixins, a craft area, mini climbing wall, toddler area, and a huge play place. I was so glad my kids didn't try to take off their clothes like they normally do while playing dress up.
All the girls wore these matching shirts that Gramzee made them, but we failed to get a picture of them all together before Taytum spit up all over hers and everyone was a mess.
Carter is in the Hulk outfit with some other random friend he made there. They palled around together for quite some time. It's so funny how kids can just make friends at that age without having to know each others' names or carry on any sort of dialogue.
Andi and Reece having a moment. It's so strange to me that Reece and Taytum will be in the same grade and not Reece and Andi.
Summer and I got a wonderful adjustment from Dr. Harmon and spent a couple rounds on the roller tables. We know now why there are curtains to block you off so no one can see you.
We attempted to go to Meridian's Saturdays Market. Big mistake. There were maybe seven booths, at best, and we ended up spending more time next door at the Lollipop Stop than at the "market."
The few afternoons that it was dry we headed out on some walks around the neighborhood.
The only picture I got of the adults. We spent a lot of time playing Five Crowns, playing the Wii, watching episodes of Arrested Development and eating a lot of good food. There may have been a little laughing involved and possibly some cornholing.
Andi made sure the babes were taken care of.
And on Monday before everyone had to head home we hit up the outlets and shopped around and enjoyed lunch together.

I decided that living under the same roof as my siblings again might be a really good idea. It may be a little too much fun and interfere with having jobs and a real life however. I can't wait for Sunriver when we have all the sibs together. Good times to be had.

5 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

What a great week! It went by way too fast! I think you might be on to something with this living together stuff. Shouldn't we be building a compound somewhere? Like on Mom and Dad's property? :) Thanks again for having us! Sunriver is going to be a blast!

(Buster is my favorite!)

Sharon said...

Looks like you guys had a really good time! I wish we lived closer! The kids all look so cute!

The Jen said...

I love that you guys watch Arrested Development! Hilarious show and it seems like no one ever knows what I am talking about when I bring it up!

Unknown said...

Those kiddo's are ridiculously cute! Looks like such a fun time.

suzanne said...

So I heard my property is available..............