Saturday, June 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Moo Moo


Andi, Anders, Ands, Andi-Moo, Moomoo, Moo, Mooms, Moomers....

Happy Birthday my dear Andi! Gosh you make life so amazing. You have so much spunk and sass and zest, I just don't know what to do to contain it at times. You make me laugh every day. I love that you love to be with me. Just the other night I was walking to a friends house to babysit and I could hear you crying through your window that you wanted to come with me. You so badly want to be a grown up girl, to wear make-up, to come to church meetings with me, to attend baby showers and girls nights with me. I think you would come to work with me if I would let you. At birthdays one usually thinks, "I can't believe my little one is already __." But not me, I can't believe you are only three. Not only do you want to be one of the grown up girls, but you speak really well and are tall so you just seem older to everyone. I love waking you up in the morning because you always have a smile on your face and something funny to say. You like to close your bedroom door at night when you go to bed. I think it makes you feel grown up. You still enjoy dresses/skirts most days of the week and like to make an outfit change midday, most days. You are a water baby. You love swimming and sprinklers and the water table. Even a few weeks ago when we went swimming you were shivering and your teeth were chattering but you wouldn't get out of the pool to warm up. You LOVE playing with your baby stuff and food and dress up. You and Carter pal around most of the time and love each other so much. You love making Taytum laugh and you love that she sleeps in your room with you. You ask for "mac'n'cheese" every day for lunch. You think you have the cutest booty around (which you do). You are one awesome dancer and can shake those hips like nobody's business. You are great at making faces; sad, happy, angry, fish lips... You don't love getting your hair done and usually request "just a clip." You love painting your nails. You like all food, especially fruit (and mac 'n' cheese). I can still squeeze a snuggle out of you, which is divine. You give the best hugs. We are so blessed to have you in our family. Heavenly Father must really love us!
Happy Birthday.

2 comments:

Dyan said...

haha...I can see the ominious clouds in the pic followed by the sunshine in the distance! She is such a sweet thing! You need to get some video of that booty shaking action!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Happy Birthday Moo! We wish we could have celebrated with you. Reece loves to say Andi's name all the time! Can't wait to all be together NEXT WEEK!