This is what Taytum looks like after just about ever meal. She insists on running her hands through her long locks on top and ends up being a huge grease ball by the end. The words "fat and happy" come to mind. :)
lol.. this pic reminds me of a pic I have of Cami eating squash and I don't think any of it got in her mouth... It was everywhere else... Taytum is too cute :)
Hey I just had some great friends move to your area. They have a darling little girl that is about Taytum's age. I have told her about you and how much fun you would be to have as a friend. If you wouldn't mind e-mailing me I would love to give her your info so she could have one friend. My e-mail is megbaker@hotmail.com I sure appreciate it! I love looking at your blog!
Maybe food grease is just her version of hair gel. She's just getting her hair ready to go out.:) Both my girls have started doing the same thing - such a mess!
7 comments:
lol.. this pic reminds me of a pic I have of Cami eating squash and I don't think any of it got in her mouth... It was everywhere else... Taytum is too cute :)
Wow, she has derailed........
what a cute mess! and just noticed your baby ticker..well into 17 weeks, really? i swear it was just 13 weeks like 2 days ago! time is flying!
My kind of girl :) She looks like Jefferson to me, and not because she is messy, just in general :)
Hey I just had some great friends move to your area. They have a darling little girl that is about Taytum's age. I have told her about you and how much fun you would be to have as a friend. If you wouldn't mind e-mailing me I would love to give her your info so she could have one friend. My e-mail is megbaker@hotmail.com I sure appreciate it! I love looking at your blog!
Maybe food grease is just her version of hair gel. She's just getting her hair ready to go out.:) Both my girls have started doing the same thing - such a mess!
this is adorable! I love messy baby faces :)
Post a Comment