Saturday, December 4, 2010

Cmac

Carter is just such a smart, athletic, funny kid. He continues to love preschool and I love hearing him spout off things that he’s learned at random times. He’s great at counting, recognizing numbers and letters, and he’s starting to show interest in spelling. For example, he likes writing everybody’s names in our family and telling me how to spell them. He still jumps and runs everywhere he goes and is constantly on his toes. The only time he is not moving is when the tv is on, and then that boy can zone out. He is loving Toy Story 3 right now, and whenever we watch it he will grab his Buzz, Woody, and Mr Potato head. I just love it. He is also awesome at sharing! He will share whatever he has, toys, treats, drinks, etc, without even being asked. I love having conversations with him because he is getting so grown up in the way he speaks. He's very inquisitive and wants to know what certain words mean in books or why something is one way and not the other. We are entering the question stage. He is an excellent little drawer (in my unbiased opinion). He loves drawing people and houses and flowers, and recently just started drawing cars. It's fun to see him add little details to his drawings as he progresses. He LOVES playing the Wii. I never thought I would let him start playing at such a young age, but we are very restrictive on how much he gets to play. Let me rephrase that, I am very restrictive... Jefferson, not so much. But he loves Mario Cart and Mario Brothers and hops and jumps and runs and sweats the entire time, so at least he's active, right? He also really enjoys books and reading. He is at such a fun age!

This is how I found Woody and Buzz when I came downstairs from putting the kids down:

1 comment:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

What a handsome little fella! He is just growing up! So excited to spend some time with all of you!