Saturday, December 4, 2010

Miss Moo

Andi… Miss Andi. Still wants so badly to be just like her mommy. She wants to go everywhere I go. Recently she went out shopping with me and Jefferson’s aunt and she was in heaven. She was all smiles and uncharacteristically quiet. I think she was just taking in what it is we ladies do when we are out and about. She just listened to us talk and drank her “special drink.” She frequently says, “Mom/Dad?” And we’ll say, “Yes?” And she’ll just say, “I love you.” We have people smile at us all the time when we are out when she does that. This girl is a chatter box. She talks nonstop all day. She wants to know what I’m doing, what so and so said, what we’re going to do later. She narrates their play for me. If they are watching a movie she’ll narrate the movie for me. She reads out loud, she asks questions, she talks, talks, talks. By the end of the day sometimes, it’s all I can do to listen to another word from her. If I’m in the kitchen Andi will be seconds behind dragging a chair in to “help.” Her favorite thing to play right now is babies or with her pretend food, or both. She continues to insist on skirts or dresses every day and I find myself negotiating a lot in the morning. She requests mac and cheese for lunch every day still, though she’s not a picky eater. She is not a sweets eater either, she prefers fruits and such to sweets and will usually only eat a couple of bites of her dessert. She loves to read and play dress up. Most of the time she likes to do the reading or read back a story to me after I read it to her. She has quite the sassy mouth on her, and we're working on that, but is so good for the most part. She and Carter play really well together. Now we're just working on including Tay instead of just seeing her as a nuisance.

2 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

And Andi and Reece are going to be alike, too! :) Totally starting to understand about sassy mouths! I love how she likes to help so much; what a sweetheart!

suzanne said...

Such a princess...........ms. Andi! Love her...