Sunday, December 5, 2010

Snow Day

We had a ginormous storm blow through here last Tuesday night. We woke up to inches upon inches of fresh snow. The kids were so excited and it helped ease the disappointment that both their schools had been canceled. So, first thing after breakfast I bundled them up and let them all play out in the snow. Taytum was only out there for about a half hour, but Carter and Andi lasted almost a couple of hours. Then they retired to the couch with a hot cup of cocoa, a movie, and a fire to warm up. It was a delightful morning.(This picture is actually from a different snow day, but it was the only one I have of both of them all bundled up)
Taytum was just longing to go out there with them.
(again, these are from a different snow day)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pics...so fun. That little Taytum....she's just too much:)

The McClellan Family said...

You kids are so cute! And congrates on the new one on the way:) I have a question for you. I know you didn't work as a RN for a couple years and now you are working a little bit. . . right? Well I am on-call at a Children's Hospital here in Washington and can't get any hours so I was considering taking a night shift two times a week. How is it working for you with kids?

Dyan said...

I forget there is snow in places when we are in short sleeves in mid 70 degrees!