Thursday, January 13, 2011

This girl...


Wow... this girl has been trying my patience lately. She is such a wonderful little hand full. She is sassy and fights everything! I am not exaggerating when I say that she probably asks me 100 questions a day. "What are we doing today Mom?" "What am I going to wear?" "What are we going to do after naps?" "Can we play for five more minutes?" ....... You get the point. She is so busy worrying about what we're going to do next or later that I don't think she truly enjoys anything while she's doing it. She wants to be in the know about everything. If I make any sort of exclamation, Andi will run into the room and want to know what happened. She wants to be a little mom and control other little people and can be bossy. She wants to be a part of every conversation. She wants to help with anything and everything that I am doing. Don't get me wrong, I love this little lady, and I love having her by my side, most of the time. But every once in a while, she is a lot to handle. According to Jefferson, in a nutshell, she is me. What goes around comes around.

7 comments:

suzanne said...

Amen dear daughter of mine......

Unknown said...

Having a mini you has it's drawbacks, but can be pretty great too. Payton is mine, and she just "gets" it. No explaining needed, we just see most things eye to eye. Your mom says that it's that way with you;).

The Bell Family said...

This sounds SO familar to me, Olivia is very similar. She is non stop asking questions and talking. Every day I have to hear about 30 times what are we doing tomorrow. I mean we have barely gotten through today. I know how you feel.

Maren B said...

It's amazing how your own children who you adore can be so annoying sometimes. Luckily most annoying behaviors are just a phase!

Amy said...

Oh my goodness, everything you just said is exactly how Porter is!! It does annoy me sometimes and I feel bad about that, especially since it's how I am :) I guess I annoy myself, ha ha.

Hayley Hatch said...

:)

Hannah said...

It's funny how the things that our kids do that annoy us the most, are the things they got from us.