Friday, May 27, 2011

Preschool Graduation Day

Today was Carter's preschool graduation. I am so proud of this sweet, kind natured boy of mine. He is such an attentive, obedient, do-gooder. He did so awesome this year in preschool. We received a binder at the beginning of the year that we put all of his school work in and it was fun to see how much he progressed throughout the year. His writing and coloring skills improved so much. He is doing a great job at learning how to sound out words and begin reading. He is also great with numbers; counting, adding, and subtracting. Miss Janet commented that he is always very concerned and aware about what is right and wrong and would often remind some of the naughtier boys in class about what was right.
Their little program was just too cute today. They sang a bunch of songs and recited the pledge of allegiance. My favorite song was probably "God Bless America." One of the moms, Savanna's from a few posts down, asked if I was Carter's mom. She then proceeded to tell me that Savanna and her best friend Madison, who is also in their class, would always talk about who got to sit next to Carter in school that day, or who Carter played with. I think we may be in trouble! Way to go Carter-Mac! We are so proud of you!

3 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I'm not surprised his teacher had such wonderful things to say about him! I bet he is going to be his kindergarten teacher's dream student! Love Carter-Mac!

nison (nic + allison) said...

He's that much closer to graduating from HS now! Crazy!

Dyan said...

That is so cute! I'm sure he's going to love Kindergarten!