Thursday, February 2, 2012

Mommy Moments:

A few sweet moments from my kiddos the past few days:

*Andi came home from her unbirthday party at preschool on Monday and brought out a sucker for both Carter and Taytum that she had saved for them.

*Carter saved and brought home some of his chocolate milk from snack time at school to give to Andi.

*Taytum has been having trouble staying in her bed at night and we warned her that if she got out again we were going to move her to the pack and play. We heard her get out of bed just a few minutes later and we went upstairs to follow through with her consequence and Andi said, "Please don't move her, she was just following my example." Andi had gotten up to get a tissue to blow her nose and Taytum followed her to the bathroom. It was really sweet.

*I came back downstairs after breakfast the other morning to find Bentley's baby food and oatmeal spilled all over the floor and wall. I asked Carter what happened and he said he didn't know. I then called up the stairs for Andi and Taytum to come down to solve the problem and Carter just whispered, "I did it." He knew I wasn't happy and it was tender to see him process the situation and choose to be honest. I was really proud of him. It was just an accident and I wasn't mad at him. I hope he stays that way!

5 comments:

Maren B said...

Sweet kids!

Pieces of me... said...

I love little children, they are sent from heaven to us :)

nison (nic + allison) said...

Now if only they could always be so sweet and innocent.

Shauna said...

So cute and sweet!

suzanne said...

They really are sweet with each other! Proud of all of them for being honest and for being loving towards their siblings...........