Bentley:
*Bentley weighed in at 15 lbs. 2 oz last week. What the heck?! I thought for sure she was gaining. Though she did start crawling, which is normal for kids to kind of plateau when that happens, but she can't afford to plateau. Our doctor isn't really concerned because she is developmentally on track and social and interactive. But we would like to see some more weight on this petite little lady! (Her head is in the 50% so at least her brains are growing)
*She is getting really fast at her army crawl and has her arms and legs coordinated. She'll do a few real crawls here and there, and will also crawl on her knees and forearms. She is so much happier now that she can move.
*Her second tooth on bottom popped through today.
*Her personality is really coming out. She's kind of funny and she knows it.
Taytum:
*Doing great with potty training. #2 is not so great, but she has gone a few times on the potty, so I'm hopeful.
*Her speaking is improving so much every day!
*Her favorite descriptive word right now is "freaky." She is constantly pretending her hands are "freaky spiders" crawling on you. Today at the pet store she saw "freaky lizards." The cat's eyes in the movie were "freaky." It's hilarious.
*Her facial expressions have us laughing multiple times every day.
Andi:
*is Andi. All things girly all the time. She is permanently attached to her make-up bag.
*She is learning to read at school and doing a pretty good job. I know most of it is just memorization, but it's a start and fun to watch her try.
*She is really good at helping take care of everybody in the family.
*She adores Bentley and loves talking to her, playing with her, feeding her, getting things for me for her, bringing her toys. She's such a little mom.
Carter:
*Is a smarty pants. It's fun to read with him and watch him do his homework.
*He is the most helpful child anybody could ever ask for. He is always the first one to jump in to clean up and always does the most.
*He is so honest, and it makes me proud. Just today I found our bathroom hand towel sopping wet in the sink. I went out and demanded to know who did it and Carter timidly said he did. He was just trying to get it a little wet to wash off some marker on his arm. I was proud that even though he knew I was mad, he was honest right off.
*He gave a talk on Sunday and we were only called the night before as a last minute fill in. He did such a great job! He stood up there and recited/read it all by himself.
On an unrelated note, it was in the 60's today and so divine! We spent all day outside. We went to the park, had a picnic, came home and jumped on the trampoline, rode bikes, played with sidewalk chalk and bubbles.... the sunshine made my heart happy!
3 comments:
I just love my nieces and nephew! :)
Love those kiddos!
I wish we could meet the current Harmons because the Harmon kids I know from 2009 simply don't exist anymore!
Post a Comment