Friday, March 16, 2012

Stuff,

We had the Corrigan/Birk family over for dinner on Sunday. The kids had a blast playing together. The dress ups were a hit. As always.
Andi and her cousin Jordyn.
Taytum was super emotional all afternoon and super sad her cousin Kaleeya wasn't there (she was home sick). Finally she just conked out in Grandma Karla's arms.
Taytum disappeared the other day and was being super quiet. I finally went to investigate and this is where we found her: reading her scriptures in her room. How sweet.
I looked at this picture of Taytum and wondered where my 2 1/2 year old went... She is getting way too grown up on me.
I hope everyone knows how much I have always loved this little Bentley . I have been somewhat open about what a challenge she has been her whole first year of life, but I have always loved her to death. Well, the last 2-3 weeks she has been such a doll and I am completely smitten with her. She is happy and smiley and giggly and just makes me laugh.

1 comment:

suzanne said...

We all know you love her! It's just easier to love happy than crabby! And her hair is starting to make an appearance! Love them all! Jealous of Grandma Karla.....