Affectionately named by my friend Celeste who kind of headed the whole
thing up with a couple other of my friends. Anyways, I am pretty sure my
friends are trying their best to make sure that we never find friends
who will measure up to them. And I am afraid they are actually being
kind of successful at it. A bunch of our friends had a BBQ for us on
Saturday night to celebrate our time being here. It was perfect weather
and all the kids always get along so well together. I wish I had a
picture of all of them together. We ate delicious food, had ice cream
cake, and even had a pinata! Dear Celeste even packed my own single diet
coke in their cooler of drinks along with balloons and licorice. Do my
friends know me or what?! We sat around chatting for hours while the
kids played at the park, played baseball, frisbee, and football. It was
so much fun. I only teared up a couple times, which is actually an
improvement if you can believe that. :)
Mikylee & Taytum:
Tay & Ellie:
Ty, Dylan, & Carter:
Waiting in line for the pinata:
We finally needed a real man to do the pinata in!
Michelle, Kendra, Amy, Jessica, Jill, Celeste, Alysia, Me, Angel, Tamra (and Taya) :
Garren, Stephen, Todd, Thayne, Jefferson, Ryan, Luke, Jeff, & Brian:
Thank you all of my dear friends who came and helped us celebrate one last time!! We love you guys!
3 comments:
What wonderful friends! Such a thoughtful thing to do.
Love it! You may never find better friends! But we'll try!
It was such a fun night!! I'm thinking you should have had a shot at breaking that pinata open! You may have showed Jefferson up!
Post a Comment