He did it! Kindergarten is in the books and Carter will be moving on to first grade! Their little graduation was so adorable. They walked in to the graduation music and then put on a little musical program of about four songs. I wish I knew how to upload movie clips from my video camera because it was so cute. They danced or did sign language on all the songs. Carter's favorite was when they got to the song with the disco dancing. I laughed so hard I cried. And let's be honest, I was kind of crying already.
Carter even had a speaking part that I had no idea about, memorized and all. He wanted it to be a surprise.
Carter with Mrs. Sahni. She has been such a great teacher. She is not the most kindergarteny/flowery/relief society type teacher, but she is really good at keeping all the kids on task and keeping them busy all the time. Carter really enjoyed her and thrived in her class.
Receiving his diploma...
Proud papa....
And mama....
I can't believe I'm going to have a first grader! Carter is so excited to be able to eat lunch at school now. They even got to practice last week by eating hot lunch in the cafeteria. He still has one more week of school that includes zero school work, I'm sure. One day is field day, one day is a field trip to the zoo, one day is the last day of school.... Let the summer begin!
2 comments:
How can he be in first grade?! Time flies!
Good thing you have another little boy on the way to fill the void when Carter is gone all day at 1st grade!
Post a Comment