Beckett was blessed on November 18th. Ben and Sharon were able to make the trek down and my parents and Nic and Alli were all able to be there. It was a lovely blessing and Beckett was an angel for it. We enjoyed a luncheon at our house afterwards. I feel so blessed that my husband holds and honors the priesthood and was able to bless our last baby. And I also feel very blessed that this baby is mine. Beckett has been such a joy and light in our home. I can't wait to see what special things are in store for this son of mine.
Carter and Gray were two peas in a pod. I can't wait for these two to have a week to play at Christmas.
4 comments:
Such a special day! Wish we could have been there!
So glad we were able to be a part of it!
So happy to see those cute boys in Duck gear!!! Ye-ah!!!!
So happy to see those cute boys in Duck gear!!! Ye-ah!!!!
Post a Comment