Other than that, the leprechaun left footprints up our fridge and he had colored our milk green, of course! He did a few mischievous things around the house, like hang our pictures upside down, and left a slew of green treats on the table (andes mints, green laffy taffy, shamrock stickers, st patty day pins, gummy frogs, gummy apple rings, etc). That was it. However, all day the kids went around looking for other things the leprechaun did, which he didn't. Were my shoes by the door or did the leprechaun move them? He moved my backpack onto my floor! Those toys were on the other side of the room! Was my toothbrush left on the counter? That pen wasn't there on the table when we went to bed! They were cracking me up. They all wore their green to church and we enjoyed corned beef for dinner. My kids loved it!
8 comments:
Thanks , I have recently been searching for information approximately this subject for
ages and yours is the best I've came upon till now. However, what about the bottom line? Are you sure in regards to the supply?
Also visit my blog ... http://www.cls222.kostanye.ru/
Hi, i think that i saw you visited my weblog thus i came to “return the
favor”.I am trying to find things to improve my site!
I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!
!
My blog post: solavei
Hello I am so glad I found your blog page, I really found you by mistake, while I was searching on Askjeeve for something
else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a fantastic post and a all round exciting blog
(I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the moment but I have saved
it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the fantastic b.
Feel free to surf to my page :: solavei
bookmarked!!, I like your site!
Here is my website ... Kim Viera - I Knew You Were Trouble (Taylor Swift Cover)
I'm curious to find out what blog platform you happen to be working with? I'm experiencing some minor security issues with my latest site and I would like to find something
more secure. Do you have any recommendations?
My page solavei
I have been browsing online more than 3 hours these days, but I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours.
It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the web will likely be much more helpful than ever before.
my web page; The web’s premiere DJ community
Good info. Lucky me I found your website by chance (stumbleupon).
I have book marked it for later!
Visit my web blog ... solavei
That is really attention-grabbing, You're an excessively professional blogger. I've joined your feed and look
forward to in quest of more of your fantastic post.
Also, I've shared your website in my social networks
Feel free to surf to my web blog The web’s premiere DJ community
Post a Comment