Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Toothless

Carter finally pulled his front tooth on March 18th. His permanent front tooth had been poking through behind his baby tooth for a few weeks and it progressively pushed the baby tooth further and further out until it was pretty much at a 90 degree angle to his gums and he couldn't close his mouth over it! I am not exaggerating. He was a total hillbilly. We are glad he finally pulled it, though it did take a little bribery from dad; Wii playing any time he asked that week (so long as his homework was done). And Carter totally took advantage of it. At one point we were at my parent's house and he asked to play and I said, "Not right now." And then Carter sweetly reminded me, "Remember you said I could play whenever I want because of..." and pointed to his gaping hole where his tooth was. I just laughed and told him to go ahead and play. Funny boy. He did pull it himself though and was very adamant that nobody else attempt to pull it.

1 comment:

suzanne said...

It certainly looks better than poking out of his lips!